Inspired by a quick Skype for Business presentation I just did with three customers assisting them share their calendars I decided to write this short training tool. Outlook is the primary email management tool for most business people worldwide. It is also an extremely feature rich time management tool with many capabilities that a lot of people have no idea it can do.
- Out of Office messages (technically not in the calendar) – utilising dates and time to send out of messages to either or both internal and external email recipients.
- Delegate permissions – sharing your calendar with others in your organisation to see or edit calendar items on your behalf.
- View multiple calendars – see multiple people’s calendars stacked side by side, on top or even overlaid to see calendars and find joint free time.
- View and subscribe to external calendars – see others calendars or appointments.
- Share your calendar externally – free busy time, free busy with subject and location, or all calendar information.
- Use categories and colours for quick visual calendar – see the image.
- Plugins (Tools from the Office Store) Find time is possibly the best tool ever – and its free! https://findtime.microsoft.com/
- Create Skype for Business meeting requests right inside Outlook Calendar items by clicking the Skype icon on the toolbar.
Your sales begin with you. Your corporate profile on your website and LinkedIn either attracts people to do business with you or drives them away. Even worse is having a grey shadow head.
We have this great offer for March 2017 with a discounted headshot price for up to 5 staff.
As always Jethro is your web, cloud and technology specialists. I am constantly learning new things and spending time researching, playing and testing new systems and reading about other people in the IT world doing the same thing. If you want to follow along with what I share in various spaces, then connect with me:
- Twitter https://twitter.com/spyjournal technology, cycling, social media, management, business, and web
- LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/jethromanagement
- Delicious https://delicious.com/jethrocon saved links
- Blog http://spyjournal.biz all sorts of stuff including personal and family updates
- Spyjournal Facebook https://www.facebook.com/spyjournal.biz tech, cycling, and other stuff
- Subscribe to our daily Newspaper https://paper.li/spyjournal/1345852972
- Subscribe to our weekly Newspaper https://paper.li/spyjournal/1345853288
- Jethro Management Facebook https://www.facebook.com/JethroManagement business, management, web
- Jethro Marketing Facebook https://www.facebook.com/JethroMarketing social media, marketing
- Dreamcoat Photography Facebook https://www.facebook.com/DreamcoatPhotography
- Dreamsport Photography Facebook https://www.facebook.com/DreamSportPhotography
- Red Hot Snapper Facebook https://www.facebook.com/redhotsnapper roller derby
All content © Tim Miller. Feel free to share or send these emails on. If you want to unsubscribe just reply with Unsubscribe in the subject.