For businesses that want to capture new opportunities and create a competitive advantage, Telstra Cloud Services provide end-to-end solutions that scale up or down as needed.
Telstra has a Cloud Partner Program made up of leading industry ICT partners to help them develop and deliver the right cloud solutions for their customers. As a Telstra Partner Jethro Consultants has access to many digital products and services as well as great back end support for our customers.
Telstra Apps Marketplace is the next evolution of Telstra’s T-Suite Applications service, providing new services and capabilities to our customers and partners. The marketplace is one-stop shop and management portal, making it easier than ever to find, buy, and use leading cloud-based business, mobile and communications applications hand-picked by Telstra.^
Key features of the marketplace include a single intuitive and user friendly platform to manage applications and users; 1-click trial – no requirement for customers to provide billing details for trials; end-user access and single-sign-on capability to most applications from one central location. In addition, Telstra partners can buy and manage applications on customers’ behalf.
- Box – stores and organises business information such as sales presentations and videos in a simple and safe way. Access and share it with colleagues and partners from a compatible mobile device, at work or on the move.
- DocuSign – lets you sign documents electronically from compatible tablets or smartphones and provides a full audit trail of the signing process.
- Deputy – lets businesses take control of their rostering by assigning, monitoring and communicating to employees via a simple, easy to use interface.
- Shoeboxed – an expense management app that allows customers to turn their paper receipts into usable data for tax and expense reporting.
- Zunos – gives your customers employees access to specific content and tools on their compatible smartphone or tablet.
- Canvas – an easy and economical way for businesses to find, customise and create digital forms on their compatible smartphone or tablet.
- GeoOp – job dispatch and management software including GPS Maps Job Scheduling and Management and Data Capture.
- MozyPro® – online computer data backup service that gives you and your users the capability to backup and restore data files to and from servers or users’ computers on your computer system for an agreed period of time.
- Symantec – a range of Symantec™ information security and information management products.
- McAfee – A comprehensive desktop and server security solution that provides up-to-date virus protection even when your staff are working remotely.
- Work Guardian – makes it easier for customers to manage staff or cope with the compliance or changes to employment law.
- Domain Names – offers business customers a simple web address and an identity online.
- Website Services – a range of self-service tools and design services to build a small business website.
- Website Hosting – allows you to host your website with Telstra
- Microsoft Online Services Specialised Pricing – Telstra provides specialised pricing for customers seeking Microsoft® Online Services in certain scenarios
- Mural – Mural services are designed to accelerate application implementation and improve customer satisfaction.
- Onboard 365 – A migration, setup and ongoing support service for customers purchasing applications through the Telstra Apps Marketplace.
- Time Tracker – Time Tracker Business App helps you manage and track your time, billing, payroll and expenses anywhere, anytime.
- iWebGate Workspace Suite – Is a suite of virtualised network services securely integrated into a single software platform managed through the Virtual Services Platform (VSP).
- Neto Online Store – is a Telstra Digital Commerce solution that enables businesses to build and maintain online stores.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online – It’s an online customer relationship management (CRM) App
As a Telstra Partner we are authorised to sell any of these services to our customers with the following provisos:
- Customers must be an Australian business and have an ABN or ACN to create an account.
- Customers can choose to bill to Telstra bill (Flexcab only) or Credit Card
- Customer must be vetted as an authorised representative and be authorised to add services to the nominated Telstra (Flexcab) account.
We also use several of the applications on this list as a customer and can provide you with scenarios and case studies to show how you can benefit from these services.
* Apps list as of 26 May 2016
^ Accessibility and functionality of the Telstra Apps Marketplace and its applications may be affected by the internet connection, browser and computer system the customer is using.